Friday, December 9, 2011

Creeping Halal Outrage: Pam Geller Style



In an interview, Geller, who was instrumental in whipping up opposition to an Islamic community center and mosque in Lower Manhattan, said she has no objection to the halal certification itself. Rather, she said, she opposes Campbell's decision to have its Canadian products certified by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), an organization that government prosecutors alleged had ties to the terrorist group Hamas in a 2007 conspiracy case. 

"No one is suggesting they refrain from this line," Geller said. "No one is suggesting they not have halal food. I'm not against halal food any more than I'm against kosher food. My issue is who's doing the certifying."  [Ok..I KNOW that I'm the ONLY ONE that finds that to be as crazy as hell!!]

For full article, follow link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment